Joan Freeman Principal
Roxanne Lundberg, Administrative Assistant
CLA offers a variety of programs for students in preschool, kindergarten and grades one through eight, including junior varsity and varsity girls and boys basketball, health services and supervised trips and community activities. There is also an extended care program before and after school. The academic programs offer a solid education along with opportunity for character development through service to God, home and community.
- Hours: Early a.m. care, school hours, and extended care range from 7am – 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level access
- Founding Date: 1987
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Christian
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 16
- How engaged is the school with the community?: CLA makes efforts to integrate the students into community-based activities and field trips.
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: Preschool – 8th Grade
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Yes, including Basketball, Music, Art, as well as a variety of activities.
- Sports teams: Basketball, Track and Field