Field Day is almost here! Every year our students and families look forward to this fun days filled with games and treats.
We are looking for a Field Day Coordinator to coordinate activities, volunteers, and snacks. Field Day is on May 25th. Coordinating this event will take $200 off your fundraiser fee. We’ll also need lots of volunteers on this day to run games successfully. Game volunteers earn $10/hr off your fundraiser fee. Please contact the office if you are interested or see the sign up sheet outside the office window.
Thank you for your help!
End of Year: Dates to Remember
Don’t forget to write down these important dates for April, May & June 2022!
- Apr. 15th-22nd – No School, Spring Break
- Apr. 27th – Paid Dress Down Day, K-G8
- Apr. 28th – Science Fair and Kindergarten Egg Drop
- May 6th – Mid-Quarter Progress Reports Published (Gradelink)
- May 25th – Field Day, 11:30 am dismissal (Rain Date: May 26th)
- May 27th – 11:30am Dismissal
- May 30th – No-School, Memorial Day
- Jun. 6th – Music and Awards program, 2pm
- Jun.6th-9th – Exam Week, G6-G8
- Jun. 9th – G8 Graduation, 8:30am / Chapel
- Jun. 10th – Pre-K & K Graduation, 10:00am
- Jun. 10th – 11:30am Dismissal, ALL SCHOOL