Field Day is almost here! Every year our students and families look forward to this fun days filled with games and treats.
We are looking for a Field Day Coordinator to coordinate activities, volunteers, and snacks. Field Day is on May 25th. Coordinating this event will take $200 off your fundraiser fee. We’ll also need lots of volunteers on this day to run games successfully. Game volunteers earn $10/hr off your fundraiser fee. Please contact the office if you are interested or see the sign up sheet outside the office window.
Thank you for your help!
Christian Life Academy is pleased to announce our lunch program, hosted by Brookfield’s very own Pieology! We will be sending home order forms for May’s menu in your child’s Friday folder. Same rules apply for ordering: send menu and money in by the due date and you will need to make checks out Pieology. If you would like to check them out ahead of time, they are located on 15b Federal Rd, Brookfield and are not too far from Stew Leonards.
Order forms Due Monday, April 26th: Late Orders Not Accepted
End of Year: Dates to Remember
Don’t forget to write down these important dates for April, May & June 2022!
- Apr. 15th-22nd – No School, Spring Break
- Apr. 27th – Paid Dress Down Day, K-G8
- Apr. 28th – Science Fair and Kindergarten Egg Drop
- May 6th – Mid-Quarter Progress Reports Published (Gradelink)
- May 25th – Field Day, 11:30 am dismissal (Rain Date: May 26th)
- May 27th – 11:30am Dismissal
- May 30th – No-School, Memorial Day
- Jun. 6th – Music and Awards program, 2pm
- Jun.6th-9th – Exam Week, G6-G8
- Jun. 9th – G8 Graduation, 8:30am / Chapel
- Jun. 10th – Pre-K & K Graduation, 10:00am
- Jun. 10th – 11:30am Dismissal, ALL SCHOOL