Join us each week for a new adventure!
Our safe environment provides hands-on activities,
games, crafts, music and more.
Registration is open for new campers throughout the summer. Choose one week or several!
Submit completed registration forms to email@example.com
Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines:
- All students and staff will receive a health screening upon arrival.
- Any temperature reading above 100.0 will be sent home and will be required to remain home until they are fever free (without the use of fever reducing medicine) for at least 24 hours.
- Parents/guardians will not be permitted to enter the building.
- A staff member will escort students to their classroom and will be dismissed to their parent/guardian one at a time, outside of the building.
- If you are sick, please stay home. Sick staff and children will not be permitted into the building.
- All staff will wear a face covering. Children are required to wear a face covering while indoors. Children are permitted to remove their face covering when outdoors, while eating or drinking, and during scheduled mask breaks.
- Groups will consist of 20 or fewer children with limited interaction with other groups.
- All water fountains are closed. Please be sure to supply your child with enough water.
- Children will be instructed in appropriate hand washing procedures and be required to wash hands often.
- Enhanced and routine cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting will take place throughout the building.